By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Flamebait fest.

Blackbag said:
You're encouraged to post a better video here...

Fine, I ACTUALLY Didn't make this one, but here (I'm sure many of you have seen it. Sorry Lero-J, but I had to show him up):

NOTE: THE ABOVE VIDEO DOES NOT NECSSARILY REFLECT MY OPINIONS.

Although I do think it's funny.

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
11ht11 said:
you so made that video
just admit it

I agree. No views and no comments. It doesnt even do a good job of making fun of the 360. He coulda chose something more flaimbait than that.

and it was just uploaded today

@LCEC

Now thats a video, I love that song, even though Im a ps3 fan.

mM

I give you credit for using music from Super Castlevania IV for the first 2.19 but the switch to what ever the hell that was after it made me hit the x icon in the top left corner.

Sorry dude but you register today, the clip was posted on YouTube today and you post that right away.....nobody is falling for your "No I didn't make it I think is disgusting." line.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Viper1 said:

I give you credit for using music from Super Castlevania IV for the first 2.19 but the switch to what ever the hell that was after it made me hit the x icon in the top left corner.

Sorry dude but you register today, the clip was posted on YouTube today and you post that right away.....nobody is falling for your "No I didn't make it I think is disgusting." line.

"top left corner"? What OS are you using???

Around the Network

haha i gave the video a 1 star rating haha

11ht11 said:

Haha.I didn't even watch it.I win.

Fail=Fail

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

11ht11 said:

I gave it a 1 too.

Also it was added 2 hours ago. Around the same time this guy posted the link... hm.... coincidence? i think not

is that you in the avatar?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989