By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sadness still in development and Nibris site to open nect week

at least the screens are real, but no new info

Around the Network
the_bloodwalker said:
at least the screens are real, but no new info

Projected release date...Fall 2009.

They also state in the FAQ section that the FAQ section will be update before the end of Aug 2008. 

So we've got a few more deadlines...

Oh...and you can see them in their bedroom building the game.

yeah... but I was hoping to see a video TT__TT

finaly that site opened. nibris your not dead to me anymore lol

A trailer is coming soon. They say this holiday. That isn't soon. ? and they say maybe too.

Around the Network
the_bloodwalker said:

You can't be serious. I'm just surprised to see a website...and that it got updated pretty much around the time they said it would.

This studio (if we can even call it that) seems really small...like three guys small. Of course I could be wrong about that, but it just seems that this studio is like that friend of yours who is "working on his novel." While it is a true statement, it doesn't mean that it will ever get finished...or published. I wish them luck, and I'm sure it must be difficult to keep going without major financing.

At this point I will congratulate them at every step of the way...but know in my heart of hearts that I will probably never get to play this game.

i hate that you cant see the third screen in hi-res.

super_etecoon said:
the_bloodwalker said:

You can't be serious. I'm just surprised to see a website...and that it got updated pretty much around the time they said it would.

This studio (if we can even call it that) seems really small...like three guys small. Of course I could be wrong about that, but it just seems that this studio is like that friend of yours who is "working on his novel." While it is a true statement, it doesn't mean that it will ever get finished...or published. I wish them luck, and I'm sure it must be difficult to keep going without major financing.

At this point I will congratulate them at every step of the way...but know in my heart of hearts that I will probably never get to play this game.

I now and I'm really happy that they have the website up and running, and that the rumored screens are very real. I don't want to minimize their efforts in any way. But for a game that has been annouced for so long you expect to see a bit more. Even if it's concept art, but I would like to see more because I see a LOT of potential in this game

Finally, the website is up. Still, there's not much there, but it's something. The website says "Nibris will be attending Games Convention expo in Lepizig this year." So let's hope that we actually see some gameplay and learn some more about this game.

OMg!!! hes playing sadness lol jk