By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Best game commercials

I am curious, what game commercial has impressed you the most on this generation? Could be a teaser too. Personally, I loved Halo 3 commercial(BELIEVE) and the gears of war commercial (mad world).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PvLqJA3A970

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ccWrbGEFgI8

Haven't seen a single good wii commercial, so let me see if you know any.

Around the Network

Yeah, even though I don't like the game, I found the Halo 3 commercial with the little toy soldiers really nice. :)

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

It wasn't aired on tv, but I think it qualifies as a commercial.

Edit: I woudn't call it the best though.

I thought the Gears of War commercial was very good.

Kurakasa said:

Haven't seen a single good wii commercial, so let me see if you know any.

Neither have I.

I liked the Gears of War commercial. The Halo 3 one...not so much.

Around the Network

Gears of War w/ Mad World is my all time favorite. I think a lot of people liked it, Mad World shot up on iTunes top downloaded list for a while when it was airing.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

The original smash bros commercial is one of my favs.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

It doesn't surprise me that people here wouldn't like the Wii commercials, because most of the people here aren't the target audience. Wii advertising however have won numerous awards because they are effective at reaching their target audience.

All-time favourite game commercial: (though it's more like an infomercial

Bob: "You didn't tell them about... (sighs)  THE RUMBLE PAK!!!  Did you?"

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

For this generation, Gears of War.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."