By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Is Your Favorite Game of All-Time?

GRAN TURISMO ! ! !

Around the Network

I guess I'm one of the oldskool PC-crowd here, so for that reason I'm going to say UFO:Enemy Unknown. Well, that reason and of course it was a fantastic game, it had pretty much everything you could hope for:
-destructible environments in tactical combat that is so challenging and rich in variety that I have yet to see any game beat it
-strategic management of your military bases while trying to balance the budget and choose which countries to please the most
-alien tech to research
-many different aliens to fight against
-as mentioned, mind controlling aliens *shudder*
-and lots of more, go get it and play it through. If you can, it's no walk in the park.

Now, if it weren't for UFO, I'd say Star Control 2, but my mission now is to get UFO as high up on the list as possible :)

Awesome work Dtewi =)

This is invisible text!

Plaupius said:
I guess I'm one of the oldskool PC-crowd here, so for that reason I'm going to say UFO:Enemy Unknown. Well, that reason and of course it was a fantastic game, it had pretty much everything you could hope for:
-destructible environments in tactical combat that is so challenging and rich in variety that I have yet to see any game beat it
-strategic management of your military bases while trying to balance the budget and choose which countries to please the most
-alien tech to research
-many different aliens to fight against
-as mentioned, mind controlling aliens *shudder*
-and lots of more, go get it and play it through. If you can, it's no walk in the park.

Now, if it weren't for UFO, I'd say Star Control 2, but my mission now is to get UFO as high up on the list as possible :)

God Bless my fellow X-Com lovers. UFO: Enemy Unknown is still being played at my house some 14 or so years after it was made.

I wish someone would just remake it with some more updated controls, other than that, perfect.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

Yes yes.

I am thinking of adding links to the users as well, but the links to the games took so much time, it would be painful.

I ask that 5 people come and help me.

The first 5 that say yes, I will give you instructions on what to do.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Stars!

Stars?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Super Mario Brothers 3, my all time favorite game. It's one of the few i can play hundreds of times and still enjoy. Wow has it really been 20 years now. Man im getting old.

Remember your history or you are doomed to repeat it.

Viacom Boycott

oot~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Mario 64 all the way!