By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DS games info Pokemon Platinum screens, Moon, New Atlus Rpg

I don't feel like making alot of threads so I'm going to put this all in one.

Pokemon Platinum Screens

See More Pokemon Platinum Version Various at IGN.com

See More Pokemon Platinum Version Various at IGN.com

Moon Video

Master of Monster Lair

http://ds.ign.com/articles/882/882998p1.html

Atlus Unearths RPG Master of the Monster Lair for Nintendo DS

If you build it, they will come...

June 19, 2008 - Atlus U.S.A., Inc. today announced the dungeon-designing, monster-hunting RPG adventure Master of the Monster Lair for Nintendo DS. Dream it, design it, dig it... then explore it! In order to trap the freeloading monsters of South Arc, you must become the architect of a vast labyrinth, crafting intricate levels designed to lure and capture all manner of beasts. Level after level, every monster disposed of offers the promise of new weapons and items, allowing for more unique dungeon designs and more efficient means of ridding South Arc of the nasty baddies.

On September 2, shovel talks. You dig. Monsters die.

About Master of the Monster Lair

The quiet town of South Arc is about to have some monster trouble. Foul creatures with serious attitude problems have infested nearby forests and are now slowly moving into the village. The townsfolk, fearful for their safety, do not even dare to leave their homes. Calls for help have gone unanswered, likely because every other town in the Kingdom is similarly troubled.

As a young lad off in search of your calling, you stumble across a talking shovel. The verbose tool forcibly binds you to the task of digging a dungeon on the outskirts of South Arc, hoping to bait and trap the scrounging monsters.

Looks like you found your calling, Master of the Monster Lair. Now start digging!

Key Features

- It all begins with a talking shovel - The discovery of a talking shovel begins an eccentric adventure where you become the master of the monster lair! As the shovel's new owner, you're given the incredible job of digging a dungeon and hunting the monsters that come to live in it.
- Be the architect of your lair – Transform a small hole in the ground into a huge dungeon for hunting monsters! Fill it with over 20 different types of rooms, including Chapels, Cellars, Stables, Trash Dumps, and more to attract different types of monsters and help you obtain different items.
- Share your lair! - Challenge your friends to reach the end of your custom monster lair and see what monsters and items are waiting in theirs. Trade designs over local wireless and prove that you're the best dungeon digger around!

Master of the Monster Lair has been rated "E10+" (Everyone 10 and older) with Language and Mild Fantasy Violence by the ESRB.

About Atlus U.S.A., Inc.

Located in Irvine, California and founded in 1991, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. is renowned for its proud tradition of publishing exceptional role-playing games with strong niche appeal. The Atlus library of critically acclaimed video games includes Odin Sphere, Trauma Center series, and the award-winning Shin Megami Tensei series. For more information, visit http://www.atlus.com.

Screens

See More Master of the Monster Lair Screenshot at IGN.com

Around the Network

whats with the Advertisement?

but what is moon about?

moon reminded me of metroid, it looks amazing for ds game

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
11ht11 said:
whats with the Advertisement?

but what is moon about?

I don't know. Everytime I copy and paste ign articles, there is like some advertisement that you can't delete, and it doesn't show up when I edit it.

I wonder if I'll end up buying Platinum, hopefully there are many new features.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Moon looks pretty good. Hopefully look at everything that was metroid prime hunters and do the opposite. That game was horrible. The online was good though.

I don't see a Pichu in any of the Platinum screens...................

sc94597, Serebii.net already has A TON of info on Platinum, so you and IGN are pretty much 3-4 weeks late with that information. Serebii.net got the info from CoroCoro awhile back, so please go check Serebii.net for more information. Trust me, it's on their main page on the website and I don't feel like telling you guys what it has because I can't copy/paste text from the website and it's late where I live.

pichu_pichu said:
I don't see a Pichu in any of the Platinum screens...................

I do...

Former something....

^lol, i see the pichu too