By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy Verus XIII is NOT on hold! Square says Reports Are false

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=155677

"The truth of the situation is that when free, some staff from the Versus team have been helping with the XIII team on development of Final Fantasy XIII. Development for both titles is continuing as originally scheduled."

(I should really take my time when writing a thread headings, spelling mistakes are so annoying)

Around the Network

The issues is still when are they scheduled for. I still don't think either will be coming soon

Yay That means we get KH3 sooner.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

But at least one isn't "on hold" while they focus on XIII.

Some people who shall remain nameless would look to the sign that two teams are working on a game to how hard it is to develop on PS3 or something like that.

Sigh. So no info ona release then

Around the Network

I was actually happy it was if it meant that FFXIII came out sooner! I think that FFXIII's development was slowed to let MGS4 release first so that Square could use mgs4 as their guinea pig to test the ps3 because M$ has probably already promised them money for a multiplatform true FF but I guess they haven't bent yet for fear of getting scorned by their homeland and to check if the PS3 would sell FFXIII on its own.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

so do we have to wait ffiiix this year or no???however versus defenitley not this year

Pristine20 said:

I was actually happy it was if it meant that FFXIII came out sooner! I think that FFXIII's development was slowed to let MGS4 release first so that Square could use mgs4 as their guinea pig to test the ps3 because M$ has probably already promised them money for a multiplatform true FF but I guess they haven't bent yet for fear of getting scorned by their homeland and to check if the PS3 would sell FFXIII on its own.

If they release it on 360, they can be sure to lose my money forever.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

What would be so wrong with a multiplatform release? If done correctly it shouldn't impair the game for anyone...

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)