By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming - LucasArts not attending E3

So they will basically be at E3, but not officially. Hopefully we will see the announcement of Battlefront III



Around the Network

LucasArts: We're Still Attending E3

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11018&Itemid=2


Gamesindustry.biz edited their story to include the following, "GamesIndustry.biz previously reported incorrectly that LucasArts had decided to pull out of attending E3 altogether, and would like to apologise for any confusion caused."



The rEVOLution is not being televised

Contrary to reports on Thursday, LucasArts tells Next-Gen that the company still plans on attending the E3 Media and Business Summit.
Image"We are definitely attending E3. We're not sure how that could've been misunderstood," a LucasArts rep told Next-Gen in a phone interview regarding the reports.

The company has said previously that it will not be renewing its membership with the Entertainment Software Association, the organizing body behind E3, but it still plans on participating in the show this year.

Venture Beat reported Wednesday that LucasArts would not be revealing any new titles at the event because "there’s too much noise surrounding the show."



"Like you know"

Sol they are attending, well that's good. I want BF3 for Wii.




Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089