By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just bought The Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition

at my local ebgames for gamecube. It comes with The Legend of Zelda, Zelda 2, Majoras Mask and OoT, Which one should i start with?

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Around the Network

why do u make a post saying the games u buy or asking wich one start first...just nosense

It is nice to go through them in order but the first two are old school and were hard for me to get used to at first (the second one more so than the first.) If you want to get the most fun out of the games right away I would recommend OoT then MM then try to play the first two.

Well, if you start with OoT first, you might be dissapointed in the others as OoT is widely praised as one of the best games of all time. However, they are all AAA games, the first two are great, but a little dated. If you are patient, play through in order. If you want an amazing experience, start with OoT.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

Play through them all in release order
ie. zelda, zelda2, oot, mm

however, if you don't plan on playing them all, the best are definitely oot and mm without a doubt

Around the Network

Zelda 1 is a masterpiece. I didn't really sit down and play it all the way through until I got the very same collectors edition disc. Play that one first. Zelda II will kick your ass.

Sucks the collectors edition doesn't have OoT Master Quest. But play OoT before Majora's Mask. OoT is overall the better game, but Majora's Mask has it's own unique charm that sets it apart from OoT.

if you start with the old school ones, make sure you finish them before moving on to the next ones, or else you'll never finish them (I speak with experience)

start with Majora's Mask. It's the best one of the lot.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

I'd play Ocarina of Time first... The events in that game are the first chronologically...

@ oxford-gamer: I thought Majora's Mask was the best Zelda game too at one point. But ultimately gave the nod to Ocarina of Time for being more epic. But damn, everything about MM, the art direction, the fresh design, the Bomber's Notebook, the music, it was just amazing.

Start with Legend of Zelda, Just cause it the original and it more challenging than the other ones(except for Zelda II). Then play Majora's Mask because it my favorite ^^