By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Up coming PS3 games to look forward to

1.Resistance 2

2.Motorstrom 2

3.God of War 3

4.Killzone 2

5.Final Fantasy 13

6.Call of Duty: World at War

These are just some of the games i'm looking forward to coming out if you know any others please leave a comment!

Around the Network

take out call of duty and put in little big planet and your set

gt5
tekken6

I'm most looking forward to White Knight Chronicles, Versus, and FFXIII. I'm not interested at all in console fpses, and need to know more about GoWIII to make judgment even though I loved the previous titles. I'm also interested in what Team Ico and Naughty Dog put out.

Hmmm Socom Confrontation for me. ;)

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network

TEKKEN 6 FTW

Also put Little big planet up on that list

what games do you think will sell a 1million+ on its first week and get a good rating on gamespot or ign?

note that Call of Duty 5 will be set back to world war 2 was hoping it would be the future so there would be better weapons

Take out Motorstorm for GT5 and Failzone 2 for LBP and that's pretty much my top 5 (except not in that order though).

Am I the only one interested in Afrika?? The game looks like real life and it's about time Sony gets a non-game.

Talk about a game that will blow Endless Ocean out of the water (no pun intended)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)