By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New moon screenshots.

http://media.ds.ign.com/media/142/14215698/imgs_1.html

See More Moon Screenshot at IGN.com

And more here. http://media.ds.ign.com/media/142/14215698/imgs_1.html

I think it looks amazing for a ds game. Even compares to some psp stuff imo.

Around the Network

I knew developers weren't taking the Wii seriously but wow, just wow. 

Words Of Wisdom said:

Uhm, my sarcasm detector might be broken, but you dó know this is a DS game, right? Right?

^^ thats what I thought bout my detector until i saw the toungue poke outa the smileys mouth XD

Makes me wonder what Renegade Kid's Wii titles will look like. This game looks better than some of the crap Ubisoft and Konami have in the works for the Wii.

Around the Network

looks all right for a DS game.

It might just be the low-res/polygon graphics, but I'm getting a definite Tron/Rez vibe from those screenshots. Very trippy.

Anyway, let's hope that Renegade Kid can learn from the mistakes they made with Dementium. Remove the respawning enemies, add a better checkpoint system, and tinker with the controls a bit, and they could make the best shooter on the DS.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Words Of Wisdom said:

its a DS game

Garcian Smith said:
It might just be the low-res/polygon graphics, but I'm getting a definite Tron/Rez vibe from those screenshots. Very trippy.

Anyway, let's hope that Renegade Kid can learn from the mistakes they made with Dementium. Remove the respawning enemies, add a better checkpoint system, and tinker with the controls a bit, and they could make the best shooter on the DS.

Is there a game that holds that title? Maybe the quake homebrew, but thats all I could think of.

sc94597 said:
Garcian Smith said:

Is there a game that holds that title? Maybe the quake homebrew, but thats all I could think of.

They indicated that they took to heart every criticism from Dementium, so if their early comments are any indication, they've substantially improved the core design in Moon.