By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Etrian Odyssey 2 music composer inspired by...

Well I am not going to tell it you directly and let you hear it first:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35267.html

So when you have heard it...Did you have to think about a particular game/franchise?

I am going to tell you later what game I had to think about because I don't want to influence your thought ^^''.

PS:  I really love the composer (Yuzo koshiro) his music it is excellent =p. (He also made the musicc for streets of rage, Brawl, Shenmue and many others)...

Edit:  Soriku the damned embed thing doesn't work like you told me X_X.

Edit 2: Thx Soriku it works now =p.

Around the Network

Thx sc94597;...

Butterfly's.......could do worse right?

Former something....

Anyway, I think the first one was boring, and I stopped playing after like 30 minutes. Maybe I will try it again, but I really don't think I will like it.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Anyway, I think the first one was boring, and I stopped playing after like 30 minutes. Maybe I will try it again, but I really don't think I will like it.

u r teh weke saws

=p Boring? Oh in my opinion it is for sure not boring I would stop playing it because it is to hard...

Hmm nobody haves a clue what game the music sounds as....?

fkusumot said:
sc94597 said:

u r teh weke saws

Huh? Anyway this game got an 8.0 from Ign so I will try the first again. There must be something I'm missing that makes the game fun.

sc94597 said:
fkusumot said:
sc94597 said:

u r teh weke saws

Huh? Anyway this game got an 8.0 from Ign so I will try the first again. There must be something I'm missing that makes the game fun.

Etrian Odyssey is a love/hate game since its game mechanics are very old school and the game's difficulty is brutal from what I heard

Riachu said:
sc94597 said:
fkusumot said:
sc94597 said:

u r teh weke saws

Etrian Odyssey is a love/hate game since its game mechanics are very old school and the game's difficulty is brutal from what I heard

Well I usually like old school games. I didn't like this because everything looked the same leaving out any motive to explore, and the random battles time horribly. Does it get better latter on in the game?