By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Confirms Two NEW Games For E3 Lineup!!!

I have a feeling they always keep a big one unannounced until the last second.

I expect Shadow 2 gameplay video and release date of early 09

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

sony is focusing too much on casuals lately,,,

wth is buzz and to top that off we get 2 buzz titles?like one isn't enough?

how come people dont realize how amaing LBP is?

SpartanFX said:
sony is focusing too much on casuals lately,,,

wth is buzz and to top that off we get 2 buzz titles?like one isn't enough?

As long as they make GT 5 as good as they can and include "all" the cars like Kaz said and bring damage like they promised would come this fall, then they can market as many casuals as they want.

Buzz has been around for awhile, but just not in America, it's like that game Scene It for the X360. A casual family oriented game.

This seems like a counter against 360 as MS said their will be two new games announced for E3.

Around the Network

God of War 3 and one of these four:

Twisted Metal ps3
Uncharted 2
Jak 4 (ND basically confirmed they're working on U2 though)
Team ICO's next game (probably will be shown at TGS instead)

One Buzz is for the PS3.THe other for the PSP.
You may not like Buzz ,but its one of the main hardware movers in Europe ,along Singstar ,for the SP2.If it can do the same for PS3 it would be great.

Hmmm Sony going casual confirmed?

Oh, I get it. The two Buzz games have been confirmed, but there are probably more games to unveiled on top of that, of an as of yet unknown quantity.

Then going back to my previous post, I expect all those to be shown except for the Team ICO game and either Uncharted 2 or Jak 4 (whichever ND is not working on).

Plus, we still don't know what teams like Zipper have been working on all this time.

We will get an anoucement regarding Uncharted 2, saying it's due in 2Q 2009. Huge inFamous footage. maybe some god of war 3. Final Fantasy XIII will definately get a showing.

Sony will probably show a good chunk of their 2009 releases. Since 2009 is shaping up to the best software lineup on a Playstation platform in a year EVER. So, Heavy Rain I expect a showing from. This is either going to be a great Sony E3 or an extremely dissapointing one....

EDIT: Nevermind on inFamous, just saw the screens.....

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube.