By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - mozilla users

So far it works perfect, except that the skin I was using (Metal Lion Vista) isn't yet compatible. Other than that, it seems a bit faster and the search bar feature is great. I hope everyone downloads it, it's a fantastic browser, and, I think a thousand times better than IE

Around the Network

I've been running RC1 I think for a few weeks. I'll just wait until my repository updates with the release for me. :D. I did download it just to help though. :)

Just downloaded seems good.... not too much quicker for me, but FF2 was pretty damn fast on my computer anyway...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

i already did its pretty cool and damn Western Sahara with 0 downloads... thanks for helping, you too Guinea!

Just downloaded it, and it looks very slick. Looks nice contrasting with the Vgchartz theme. Don't know what other features it has though, it looks exactly the same.

Around the Network

It starts a bit faster. Or probably it's just me.

I just downloaded it and i lost my theme along with 5 other plug-ins i had. I hope they get updates by the end of the week.  Its also loading Vgchartz about 3-4 times faster.

There's no big differences but I'm glad I downloaded it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Yeah...I got it this morning. :D

This download map is interesting.

Iran gets 100k before France or Australia? That's odd.

Just got it before, very nice indeed.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina