By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wiifit : chance it is a fad grows bigger

BengaBenga said:
Kirby: Please get your ass on your bike and visit some stores. If you can find WiiFit we'll talk again.
Next expected big shipment here in our beautiful country is in 2 months. That's right 2 MONTHS! It's completely insane and Nintendo are extremely stupid for releasing it with so few supply. They promised a million at the US launch.

hmm if i were you i won't bet on it i live very near too the 2 largest mediamarkts ;)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

You'll get fit while running around all over the place to find a single copy.

No, it's not going to stop  'Til you wise up
No, it's not going to stop  So just ... give up
- Aimee Mann

Supply.

But the more important question is, why?

I mean, the American launch was three weeks ago, and Europe was over a month ago.

Where are the damn balance boards.

Okay seriously can we stop the threads about how poorly every nintendo game is selling while they are all passing 5 million sold. Wiifit as brought out is sold out quite a bit even if it is dying off it still will at least sell 6 million copies, it's not a sequal and it's 90 bucks, that is insanely huge.

But it's more then likely to come into stock and keep selling. While more games come out to support the board they will continue to sell, the price will drop before year end and year end sales will get big again, and expect this game to fly right over 10 million. And, no one is going to bother coming back to apologize for jumping the gun.

kirby007 said:
BengaBenga said:
Kirby: Please get your ass on your bike and visit some stores. If you can find WiiFit we'll talk again.
Next expected big shipment here in our beautiful country is in 2 months. That's right 2 MONTHS! It's completely insane and Nintendo are extremely stupid for releasing it with so few supply. They promised a million at the US launch.

hmm if i were you i won't bet on it i live very near too the 2 largest mediamarkts ;)

The MediaMarkt in Utrecht doesn't have it, I can guarantee you that. They receive very minor shipments once every week, which are sold out within the hour or so.
If you live so close, why not have a look yourself. You'll be amazed.
And now we're at it, see if you can find Mario Kart as well... (Do you still always choose the Rainbow road? Haven't been online for a while).

Around the Network

say for arguments sake it is a fad and Wii Fit didn't sell another copy - 4.7M balance board, several games already announced for it and another coule of Nintendo games would be more than enough to sell the balance board on it's own and make it a must have controller for the Wii.

Job done as far as i'm concerned - I mean it has a bigger userbase than the PS3 in Japan.

all hold you fire i only said Chance grows bigger....

@benga : i still pick rainbow road :D

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

It isnt supply in aus, i when tto one store didnt have it next one i did, they said they had plenty of them....

very interesting (Wasnt for me my boss wanted it)

lol kirby - i've gone to every target/best buy/circuit city/game stop i can since launch looking for this game and have yet to see one. supply is low i just hope it doesn't remain sold out for too much longer. i want one. :(

edit: i live in chicago, il

http://wiitracker.com/wiifit/

That says it all.