By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why short sighted xbox users...

with no financial ability to get a decent pc always think that the only think that microshit:) needs to do

to outsell the ps3 is a price drop?

I mean what about offering a better product for a change?

The ps3 since the start of the year excepts for a month, i think,in the us of a outsold it...

And the xbox is indeed majorly cheaper in eu and elseware...

And the xobx has the biggest game library(although xbox owners have only halo,gears and maybe bioshock)if we take game numbers.

Maybe the 360 sucks for real??

Maybe showing someone Uncharted/rachet/heavenly word/gtptologue,or an upscaled dvd or bluray and playing cod4 without fees and doing the same things like xlive, on s 720pscreen connected with a hdmi and pluging your controller to charge without betteries or stations,makes a better impression than halo3,they usually say is the same,forza2 is like last gen,and gears it started the trend with brown and gray(uncharted +rachet along crysis are the only nextgen graphic gems that have colours)

Ninja gaiden 2 again minor improvements from a whole console generation and with Dead or Alive the xbox easily maintains its core demographics(horny teenagers,persons that don't afford to have a pc and like pc games and want to play them like ut3,starcraft,red alert, misc shooters) and persons that are too swallow to be engaged in deep storylines and just want to shoot stuff...

So we see that the only think tha microsoft wants to do is drop prices and just release first on every generation...It doens't foul people anymore now it seems and obviously a price drop of the ps3 is gonna remove the xbox from eu after Japan.It could kill it and force it to stay at 20+ mil like previous gen while the ps3 and wii keep going.

But microsoft knows that and knows that they need a better product thats why they are rumours of a wiimote/miis and Lips.They know they must steal more ideas if they need to survive...Obviously they would resort to that if wasn't necessasy?

Discuss.

ps.the xbox has achievements!! sorry forgot it.

ps2.the xbox is said to fix the rrod,thank you microsoft...

ps3.better then the 360

ps4.even if the next xbox comes first nextgen don't think that sony will start the gen again with a 600$console...

Its gonna be cheaper and kill the pc-box from the beggining....No need for assumptions and theories.

But im sure even if its 600 and has no games it will sell more because its gonna comewith better quality hardware and quality software...

Around the Network

Hi.

LOL, I didn't even read your post.

I take back my remark on the "A ban on members with..." Thread.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

I'm confused.

Around the Network

Err...ok and lol