By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - A Ban on members with

This isn't going to happen. If you have a problem with a post, report it.

Around the Network

Hmmm;..

English is my fifth language I learned and you see that when you read my posts=p...

About the threads and 100 th posts I think the most members have threads with less than 100 posts so that would be harsh =p.

What we need is a sticky thread for people who want to let us know that they will be gone for some time. 

It will be quite annoying if more members are going to make threads to let us know that they will be of for some time (like Snakedude's threads).

But then we'd never again have another Hay Guyz! thread to make fun of Soriku2 with!

EDIT: Ugh, I can't believe my 500th post was a post about Soriku's first post.  LAME.

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Stupidest idea in the history of VGcharts.

Sorry.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

You're idea limits user-friendlyness and thus threatens the continuity of the site. Leave it as be and let the mds handle it.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network
Esmoreit said:
You're idea limits user-friendlyness and thus threatens the continuity of the site. Leave it as be and let the mds handle it.

yeah, if you make me a mod, I'll whip this site into shape.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Not all people are going to post spam upon creating an account. Seems to be an unfair for some due to the actions of other more annoying individuals. Besides, if you wanted to ask an urgent question aren't you forced to spam to gain post count or leech off of other threads with that idea?

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

George Bush should decide on all threads created, and why not make it a global thing.

Lost my faith in VGChartz. Too many stupid and ignorant Americans, even as moderators.

It's a shame, really. "The Boss" should do something radical about this Americanization, but it seems hardly feasible, so my days here are numbered.

We should welcome everybody's idea by creating their own threads... The good ones start with bad threads.... That's how everyone got good or better....

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

boycop said:
George Bush should decide on all threads created, and why not make it a global thing.

haha quote of the day right here!

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy