By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU Sales UP!! - MGS4 Debut week - PS3 -- ok

darthdevidem01 said:
@stever89

Midninght Report:

SONY claims they have sold 70 million units of SW on the PS3 in EU....UNDERTRACKED!!

It's not undertracked, because the total isn't meant to represent tracked total software in the first place. You can't undertrack something that isn't being tracked.

Around the Network

@Menago KF

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

leo-j said:
carlos710 said:
wow, an average Wii week was enough for #1 place in consoles this week in Ninteuroland!

great numbers for Nintendo

You never cease to amaze me..

the wii is significantly cheaper than the PS3, no matter what the game it will sell more.

Not to mention the 80gb bundle did not release in europe.

That and just more people want it.

PS3 is already really popular in europe and didn't lose much if any popularity... considering it does little to draw in new audiences europe should be the least likely to have huge spikes and huge drops.

I dont understand where you people are saying poor week even with MGS4 coming out. Didn't MGS4 Come out on a thursday? Which means its only been like 4 days since release.

Menago KF said:
Please hush Darth, you may end up summoning Diomedes into this thread, and that shall end in tears for everyone!

Get the bunkers ready!

Former something....

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
leo-j said:
carlos710 said:
wow, an average Wii week was enough for #1 place in consoles this week in Ninteuroland!

great numbers for Nintendo

You never cease to amaze me..

the wii is significantly cheaper than the PS3, no matter what the game it will sell more.

Not to mention the 80gb bundle did not release in europe.

That and just more people want it.

The Wii is not even the cheapest current generation console in Europe anymore.

fanboys of the world unite...

i can sense him!!!! Fleeee, flee, run for the hills (hides under a carpet) !!

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

eliasg said:
fanboys of the world unite...

it wouldn't be a union without you of course.

@Menagi KF

just use the octocamo!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey