By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU Sales UP!! - MGS4 Debut week - PS3 -- ok

@tombi
Well, something just stopped working with my old one, the password didn't work, the retrieve password function didn't work, my emails to ioi and others also never reached them i suppose, since i got no response so i just created a second one. Don't really care much for it as long as i'm still able to participate on the forums.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

Around the Network

@menago KF

what I did was I used the same name n added a 1

were you wojitas??

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@darth

yeah i guess it kinda does. well done.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

skip said:

In other news the ps3 has now sold more software than the 360 in others despite the smaller install base and later release.

And later tonight, the report on the missing software sales. Where did they go? How many went missing? And most importantly, could the fact that the 360 was released a year earlier, and thus has a year of software sales missing, have any connection to the fact that the 360's software totals have been past by the PS3 and Wii, even when the 360 is a software king? Report at 11.

@stever89

Midninght Report:

SONY claims they have sold 70 million units of SW on the PS3 in EU....UNDERTRACKED!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I'd say all the numbers are ok for Europe - don't discount the notion that Euro2008 might keep people busy in front of the telly and games/consoles don't run away. Also for example in Switzerland, there was no MGS4 until Friday and no 40G MGS4 bundle until this Monday - the same thing could have happened in other smaller European countries (apparently Spain saw something similar). So let's all agree that for Xbots, MGS4 is a complete failure and for PSbots, MGS4 is a complete success and move on with our lives...

darthdevidem01 said:
@stever89

Midninght Report:

SONY claims they have sold 70 million units of SW on the PS3 in EU....UNDERTRACKED!!

Sony shipped over 70 million as of last quarter WW not just EU.

Please hush Darth, you may end up summoning Diomedes into this thread, and that shall end in tears for everyone!

darthdevidem01 said:
@stever89

Midninght Report:

Do you know that 70mil is probably the amount SONY has shipped to retailers and hence why VG is pretty accurate.

Why nobody is blaming Vgcharts which is the reason PS3 fans expected bigger sales in the first place?