By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Free Team Fortress 2 This Weekend! Pyro Update Comes Thursday!

I just got the flare gun, pretty awesome...but I can't wait to get the backburner...50 health plus the crits from behind? Definitely worth it.

But I've found the best new thing is the air compressor...nobody expects it yet, so I can return tons of rockets and nades, and separate ubers or at least hold them back...it's really useful.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Never played TF2... might have to go grab it during the week.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

It's free to play this weekend! You should definitely grab it during the week...but why pass up a free weekend!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I haven't tried the new pyro yet (like I want to be pyro number 6 on a team :P), but I love the compressor. Good pyros were using it to great effect, stopping uber pushes and clearing stickies away from my sentry, which was slaughtering the enemy pyros. This patch gave pyro a nice buff, but there still isn't much they can do against a well-placed sentry.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

Bump to remind people they can play now for free!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

I just got the backburner, and it is sweeeeet.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM