By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty 5 screens released

obieslut said:
i blame the wii holding back the graphics

the wii version is not even bieng developed by the same people...

so to blame the wii is stupid

Around the Network

how can you judge the game by a few shots? have any of you seen it in motion?

I wonder what would happen if neversoft made a COD game... it would be better than this shit probably.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

obieslut said:
i blame the wii holding back the graphics

Yes because the seperate team Treyarch set up for the Wii version decided to go into work and sabotage the their co-workers.

What the hell is doing Gaz on those pictures?

Around the Network

Those were def the 360 version(it is the lead in the project right?). I wonder how badly this game will sell in comparison to Modern Warfare.

fuck treyarch and fuck this game.

i can't wait for #6!!

The third screen shot is horrible.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

This is what the wii version looks like.*Prays to God*

If this isn't the wii version. I wonder what the wii version would look like lol.