By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm deleting my profile next week

I have been to other forums and if you just double post you were dead :p

Around the Network

you now have a reputation, a bad one. congratulations!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
you now have a reputation, a bad one. congratulations!

Who are you talking with buddy?

Username2324 said:
ctk495 said:

@Username2324
Why are you talking bad about the members here this guy is new and wants attention that's all.If he wants more respect he should be around longer and by december he would have had a lot of friends,it's like being new at school you just don't get respect because you demand it you have to earn it.

PS:Twesterm pwned you :p

I wasn't speaking bad about the members, I was speaking truth about them.

Do you really think its a good policy to treat new members like crap? I think they ought to be helped out, instead of laughed out.

they should get pissed off, baptism by fire

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

@Strategyking92
I hope you were talking with the OP and not me :p

Around the Network

@ ctk
uh, both of you!

OP:
Anyway, one of the first threads I made was stupid. If you make stupid, pointless threads, you won't get any respect. Like this. Quit announcing things we don't care about.

It's very unfortunate that you leaving. After a while you probably would have learned how to be a contributing poster, and people would have respected you. Well enjoy life I guess.

well... your either going to be hated or loved from here on out. Make good threads that people care about and you will get popular. I wish I was popular too. Not on VGchartz but just on other forums.

If you're joining a new forum and want people to know who you are and respect you, you gotta kill another inmate on your first day or you'll be somebody's bitch.

Or you can get post near-naked photos and make everybody puke. Then they'll never ever forget you... ever. It works for some people around here.

ctk495 said:

This guy thinks he is very important when most of the members here don't even know him lol.