By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm deleting my profile next week

iron_megalith said:
hsrob said:
Man, people take these forums way too seriously. I've lost count how many times people didn't respond to my threads, won't stop we trying to make another one when an idea pops into my head. I think i'm going to take Rubang's advice though and go the naked pictures route, i apologise in advance.

AMEN.

².... I don't know that I have to laugh or have to be sad but some people really have no life or atleast see some sunlight.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
iron_megalith said:
hsrob said:
Man, people take these forums way too seriously. I've lost count how many times people didn't respond to my threads, won't stop we trying to make another one when an idea pops into my head. I think i'm going to take Rubang's advice though and go the naked pictures route, i apologise in advance.

AMEN.

².... I don't know that I have to laugh or have to be sad but some people really have no life or atleast see some sunlight.

*sigh*

All we can do is just be baffled at how much spare time they have. We're just not blessed enough. :S

The Ghost of RubangB said:
While we're at it, has anybody else heard this song? I was lucky enough to find the 12" at a swap meet. He raps all about respect, just like he's from the streets!

The best line in this song is "When I have sex I lose my place." Watch as my comment gets ignored and I start my own thread about how nobody likes me :(

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

who ever, said not to derail this thread, ive never seen a thread like this, so much crazy shit its not funny, enjoyed reading it but

Snake612 said:
You know what now i'm going to be real to everybody. I'm be the rudest and meanest to almost everyone. F*** that, there's no way i'm leaving now. I'm so serious now. If i want to make a thread dissing vgchartz users, i'll do it. I will be worse than shameless. So for anybody thats reading this, this is a warning for whats yet to come. All the people who are my friends have nothing to worry about, as for everybody else, good luck trying to win an argument with me. The games are over. I AM SNAKE612, and DAMMIT I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE. VGCHARTZ WILL NEVER EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BE THE SAME AGAIN! LONG LIVE SNAKE

Internet Meltdown commencing in t minus ten seconds... nine... eight...

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
Damn that's a lot of stuff. How much of this do you write in advance? I don't even know what I'm going to talk about for mine.

The monkey wants to be your mascot, Rubang. He'll even pay for it. He said he has three nickels, a penny, and a severed gecko head in a Ziplock baggie.

I hope that's enough to get this thing rolling.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

ALL VGCHARTZ USER, IGNORE THIS THREAD. I'M NOT DELETING MY PROFILE ANYMORE. IWAS ACTING CRAZY THAT DAY AND I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE ON MY BEHALF. REAL TALK IS NOT CANCELLED. PLEASE TELL EVERYONE TO TUNE IN THIS THURSDAY. I DON'T MEAN TO PROMOTE THE SHOW BUT THIS THURSDAY WILL BE EPIC.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Oh shit, The Great Schism of Real Talk!!! We should launch them on the same day. If you launch earlier, I'll be able to steal all your moves! Mwahaha!

Awesome, now we'll have the RealTalk wars.  For some reason I'm more inclined to read the Real Talk with the naked dude sitting on a chair .

Real Talk with Snake612 this thursday will be epic.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

do it today then you have won the first battle :)
more time too sell your Real Talk

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.