By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm deleting my profile next week

obieslut said:
that thread would have been epic if the mod never closed it

Don't blame me, blame the two people throwing the insults back and forth.

I also still want to know why this dude has a cameltoe.

Around the Network

Here is the marketing announcement of the show (05/17/08):

------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Talk kicks off June 12, 2008. Spread the word! Here's what games i'll be discussing in june.

----------------------------------------------

Unfortunately the original creator of Real Talk announced on 06/15/08 that the show has been canceled after just one episode:

http://vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=869787

The good news is that the series has been picked up by another host and will make a come back on June 23rd! Announced here:

http://vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=874061

Slimebeast, i apologize, i didn't mean to put your mom in this. I'm just so frustrated. I need to take some timeoff of vgchartz. I'm sorry to everyone for my comments these past weeks. Just basically everything i've done this whole time i've been on vgchartz. I'm not deleting my profile but i am going on a break after this week. I will be resuming Real Talk and it will be on this thursday at 8;00p.m. After that i'm taking a break for awhile.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Darn.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Nobody is taking my show. I am reviving real talk. Real Talk lives on.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

i am the host of real talk. Its called REal Talk with Snake612, Real Talk with GhostofRubang. Everyone this thursday real talk with Snake612. don't miss it.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Snake612,

No problem. :)

Hmm... will we see copyright issues now with two Real Talk shows??

I smell a huge controversy.

Oh shit, The Great Schism of Real Talk!!! We should launch them on the same day. If you launch earlier, I'll be able to steal all your moves! Mwahaha!

Snake612 said:
i am the host of real talk. Its called REal Talk with Snake612, Real Talk with GhostofRubang. Everyone this thursday real talk with Snake612. don't miss it.

Cool. Will you make an official promotion announcment for it on the Gaming forum?

GhostofRubangB, we can work together to make Real Talk historic. However, if you want to do this rival shows then i guess lets make history.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY