By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm so pissed off

How bouts you wear one of your 10 other pairs of shoes lol

Around the Network
dominoes10 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

My Adidas' were $120 and they're really nothing too spesh, but to be fair $120 AU probably wouldn't be enough to buy two yoghurt tubs to wear on my feet in America :P

If you're that pissed about it, go punch a hole in the dry wall. That always makes me feel better.
And it's manly :)

You do know that the Australian dollar is trading for 94 US cents, thereby turning that $120 AU into $113 US

You do know that a Wii costs $400 in Australia, which is equal to $376 American dollars?

It was obviously an intentional exageration anyways you dunce >_>

My most expensive shoes (trainers) were £35, though I would usually look for trainers around £20.

I have a proper pair of shoes though, black leather slip ons, I think they were £35 too but I got a discount to £25.

@ Weezy

Those shoes are fucking ugly.

Glad they got scuffed, now they can get off of the face of the earth!!

Those shoes are wack! if your gonna complain about scuffing some shoes at least complain about good ones.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Around the Network

I spent 140 bucks on my last pair of shoes... I...I...I am not a WOMAN!

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

$300 Au Diesel shoes here.

I don't feel for you at all. I have leather boots that I got for $20, I crashed my motorcycle and scuffed them to death (the grommets are now a just brass instead of painted black) and I still wear them.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

ha you think that is bad stop moaning them are cheap traines not being bad mind, but i have payed like £150 for some trainers and have got them trashed bad man

I also got a pair of AU 375 dollar formal shoes that were a gift from my best mate on his wedding, i only wear them on special occasions.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina