By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Too human- how much will it sell???

i'd say about 3-4 million.

Around the Network

Im not seeing much hype, but it looks kind of cool. Id say about 1.5-2 million by the time it slows down

ToastyJaguar said:

On an unproven IP with very little hype?

1-1.5m, 2m if reviews are positive.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

I think about 2-3 million.

I think around 1 million.

Around the Network

No hype and unproven. I personally am only gunna rent it. my gut tells me 800k.

i say it will be hard to reach 2 mil maybe 1.7,360 sells alot of software

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

If Microsoft puts actual muscle behind it sometime during the next month, there's no telling how much it could sell.

Conjecture's not my thing, but if this thing is released with no advertising I'm going to be bitterly disappointed.

Gobias said:
ToastyJaguar said:

On an unproven IP with very little hype?

1-1.5m, 2m if reviews are positive.

Yeah i know it's a little high but i think this game will prove itself. I've been following the development of this game for over a year now and it's looking very good. 

I'm most likely wrong but it's not impossible so i'm looking forward to how well this game is recieved. 

I think the game goes gold soon so hopefully we will see some reviews in a few months.

all depends on the scores....

.07k first week maybe?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive