By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Too human- how much will it sell???

I think it will sell 2.3 million

Around the Network

I predict rufly 1.3 mill lifetime

it will depend on reviews since its a new IP, i am gonna guess 1.5 million lifetime

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

It depends on the marketing and reviews. It will probablty sell atleast a million copies selling as much as 2.5 million copies LTD

I hope well (assuming it's good): it's about the only 360 game that isn't on Arcade that I've looked forward to since, uh, WarTech.

Around the Network

If it'd released last year, alot. But it's jsut had so much negativity on it due to them suing, and many delays, and all these things of bugs. It just doesn't have enough positive media hype behind it to be a huge seller. I'm guessing 1.0-1.5 million lifetime.

Depends on how it is reviewed. If it is good, it will do a little bit better than Mass Effect did.

400k first week
2-3 Million lifetime

WiiStation360 said:
Depends on how it is reviewed. If it is good, it will do a little bit better than Mass Effect did.

400k first week
2-3 Million lifetime
Mass Effect had more hype than Too Human ever did

This game has no hype, 700k max.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

about 1mill life time unless some good news about the game starts to sweep the world