By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict each console's sales during mgs4 week.

What do you think they will be? After factoring mgs4? i say: Wii: 520k (nintendo unloads before large game releases. Plus it had 2 “below average” weeks ww.) Ps3: 330k (mgs4 being exclusive helps a lot. So does the bundle.) 360: 170k (nothing going on on ms's white box other than gta4)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

Wii: 450k
Ps3: 300k
360: 140k

I have a strange feeling you are low on Wii and Ps3.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

True Genius

I perdict

270 - Ps3
120 - 360
I dont know - Wii

daat - why do you think 360 will get a 40k boost from this week?

Around the Network

PS3: 350k
Wii: 320k
XB360: 120k

I know for a fact that the PS3 outsold the wii in JAPAN at the least, wii sales average 45k in japan per week, the PS3 has pulled of 50k at the least the day MGS4 came out.

all 50k being the bundle, so it should be 60-80k for japan hardware when it comes to the PS3.

mM

Leo-j, after your stupid gta4 predicament about it “killing wii” I think all your predictions should be overlooked.

True Genius

ipredict, ng2 has to do something to its hardware.

True Genius

leo-j, you mean 60k-70k. The ps3 won't sell pass 70k in japan at all. The psp is still doing that.

True Genius

I do remember Leo-J being the only one to predict 360 selling less than 10k on Lost Odyssey release week. Sometimes he owns us.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.