By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why did you join VGChartz? And how did you found out about it?

I used to drop acid and go to nexgenwars just to watch the numbers move at random. It felt like looking into the Matrix. Freaked me out, man. So I came here.

Around the Network

I've been going to site regularly ever since the release of the Wii and Ps3, but i just recently decided to become one more part of the community.

but i don't know how i first came to know of it; might have been from gamefaqs.com or on some other forum.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

From the Nintendo NSider forum (which closed down last year).. I much prefer VGChartz and now get all my gaming news from here!

Well, I don't know actually.
There was a couple links in peoples' gamespot forum signatures (the # of consoles sold) said provided by vgchartz so, here I am.
Or, it could've been that I yahooed it later on, wondering about videogame sales.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I was trying to figure out the sales for the second phoenix wright game to see if Capcom's cryptic "if it sells well" statement was panning out for a release of PW3. I then became obsessed with looking at platinum games, and how fast they became such....then finally joined.

Around the Network

I found the site when I was looking on gamefaqs forums because people on there were talking about this site. I joined to see the sales of games and consoles and to talk on the forums.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

I joined as SnowWhitesDrug after I left my old tainted user name behind (I acted to proud) any way now that I know how to act properly on forums I use this new profile. So I actually joined up AGES ago cos there was this religious thread and I wanted to have my say, but I'd been visiting the charts for ages. I think I found them on ign or something. It may have even been google cos I would always search for sites that had the latest sales data and then one day VG chartz came into my life and never left! YAY!

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

Strategyking92 said:
Well, I don't know actually.
There was a couple links in peoples' gamespot forum signatures (the # of consoles sold) said provided by vgchartz so, here I am.
Or, it could've been that I yahooed it later on, wondering about videogame sales.
  Wow.. you "yahooed" it? You are like the first person I ever met who "yahooed" it.. that's cool..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

via the website of my favourite gaming magazine:D *sigh* that's really long ago

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

searching in the internet...