By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Jack Thompson faces 10-year ban and storms out of court

Lucky Jack, if he gets bannend at least he has the time to actually play videogames.. instead of just bad mouthing them.. :)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Too bad he won't be doing time and getting assraped by a 7' nazi.

Been asking for this, for a long time. Expect him to go "indy", and personally lead attacks on the games industry (now that he has more "time" to spend :>).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Oh shit I just crashed my lollerskates into a roflcopter and landed on a lollercoaster zooming around an active lolcano.

lol

Around the Network

For great justice!
This is pure awesomeness.

Awesome. Justice has been served.

Something MS/Sony/Nintendo fanboys can unite in - hating this guy.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Looking into JT's complaints a bit he may actually have a very good basis for his objections.

Not that it really changes his violations in any way, but he does seem to have a point about the FL legal system being extremely corrupt..then again thats probably true of just about every state.

I like to think of JT as the conservative version of Move-On....only far more indie.

Either way good riddance.

To Each Man, Responsibility