By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is he 360 doing great?

360 is doing amazing!!! From the skepticism plus RROD, how PS3 is soo much better, it has done amazing. Through innovation and aggressiveness MS has given us a great system for games.

Around the Network

In terms of software sales, third-party support and revenue it is doing rather well, certainly better than its predecessor. Hardware sales its not doing great, it should surpass the original 'box but the PS3 will likely outsell it lifetime and its getting its ass kicked by the Wii.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
ultimate_123 said:
^ Did you even read what I said?

You didn't "say" anything you wrote it !

You also wrote it using the most deplorable english I've seen in years.

I know that spelling mistakes and small grammatical errors will happen, but surely an attempt at punctuation and a quick readthrough before posting is not too much to ask.

Your post is utter gibberish, you should be ashamed.

I just pray english is not your first language.

jedson328 said:
ultimate_123 said:

The problem is that your paragrah is mostly incoherent rambling. There are no real points, or questions to be answered. I give this thread a 0/10.

ROTFL. Dang, I should frame this response. +1 for jedson.

Cypher1980 said:
ultimate_123 said:

You didn't "say" anything you wrote it !

You also wrote it using the most deplorable english I've seen in years.

I know that spelling mistakes and small grammatical errors will happen, but surely an attempt at punctuation and a quick readthrough before posting is not too much to ask.

Your post is utter gibberish, you should be ashamed.

I just pray english is not your first language.

Guess what.. It is. I couldnt be bothered to read the post, so I just posted it. lol. I promise that won't happen again.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.