By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is he 360 doing great?

Do you actually think the 360 is doing good/great? I mean it hasnt got little to no support from Japan, has only had a $50 price cut in the USA and is taking bit damage from the PS3 (MGS 4, huge price cuts, bundles etc). I mean yes Europe maybe a little lost hope (They possible CAN retain some dignity by further cutting the price) but you know, the 360 in my opinion has given the PS3 a hell of a fight. I mean really, come on PS3 with that huge brand name which I'm supposing from where at least 40% of the sales have come from.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

It's making a profit, which is always good...

In terms of selling the most hardware, no.

^ Did you even read what I said?

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Yes and No

Yeah....but I wanna know how "She - 360" is doing

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
ultimate_123 said:
^ Did you even read what I said?

The problem is that your paragrah is mostly incoherent rambling.  There are no real points, or questions to be answered.  I give this thread a 0/10.

Bethesda's Todd Howard "if install base really mattered, we'd all make board games, because there are a lot of tables."

Feel free to add me ...

PSN ID - jedson328
XBL Gamertag - jedson328

While a EU price cut might make the 360 sell the same or slightly better than PS3 in EU, Microsft would be much better of giving the USA an $100 price cut and excepting a storn 3rd place in Europe. Microsoft should try to get second in US, Canada, and UK though imo.

In terms of hardware sold, I think it´s doing ok, not great.

But its real strenght, IMO, lies in being a system that moves a lot of 3rd party software, regardless of its position in the hardware sales race.

@Hawkeye

seriously 360 just had an EU price cut..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I think it's doing admirably. It's a haven for 3rd parties to move software, and at the rate it's going now it will be ahead of the PS3 for somewhere between one and two more years. It's fighting a good fight.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.