By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor: "Avatars" are Microsoft's take on Mii's?

kingofwale said:
soo..... This is what they mean by "Microsoft is being DESPERATE"..

now it all finally makes sense.

For once we're in agreement. Despairation confirmed. Good game Microsoft.

The 360 is an amazing console from a purely games and functionality perspective. If only RRoD didn't happen, they coulda been a contender. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Xbox 360 Motion controller & Mii Confirmed!

Finally....and glad to here that.

In other way, Xmote confirmed !!!

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Slimebeast said:
What's the big deal? All you haters coming here bashing MS and accusing them fo being desperate and copycats.

If you are so horny about your Miis, you should be glad that this great concept is getting recognition and spreading elsewhere.

wat

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

macross said:

Xbox 360 Motion controller & Mii Confirmed!

Finally....and glad to here that.

In other way, Xmote confirmed !!!

Hmm.. let me see if I get your logic here.

Since the Avatars("X-Miis") are now confirmed (well, maybe) the original rumor you're referring to was rite. And since the original rumor was rite about the Avatars, then they probably are correct about the X-mote as well.

Sounds reasonable.

They seem cool for giving an online persona. I hope they are very customizable.

Around the Network

Having a feature that would let you put ur avatar in any game would be awe-inspiring. I can forsee a bunch of the problems mii's are facing though.... such as hitler creations.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Can I transfer my Mii to my 360??

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

microsoft copying others like always.

"insert typical anti-M$ rant here"

There, no need for this thread.

Bahhh. I'd rather stay with the pictures, I hope you can.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)