By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LAIR not until August?

I was looking at the PS3 release list, and I noticed July seemed to be short one game ... Lair.

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/761/761161.html

I thought, maybe it was a mistake on ign's part, but then other sites confirmed it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lair_%28video_game%29

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/lair/index.html

Have there been any announcements about Lair going gold yet?

Around the Network

No, but I wouldnt doubt it getting pushed back to August. Wasnt the previous date July 31, meaning hopefuly july?

It wouldn't surprise me...it doesn't make too much of a difference for Sony to release it in August instead of July.

So then...slaughter rescheduled for August!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

that sucks, I'm just gonna stop reading release dates and be happily surprised when a new game comes out ;)

BenKenobi88 said:
It wouldn't surprise me...it doesn't make too much of a difference for Sony to release it in August instead of July.

Except it will be one more month of horrible NPD numbers. 

Around the Network
FishyJoe said:
BenKenobi88 said:

ok.

um it went from July 31 to august 7! how will thet be any differant.

God damn it, it's right cause the PS3 site had it for July 31 and now doesn't have it there in the list of upcoming games...

Great, longer drought.

Edit: I prefer it being delayed to coming out crappy so I can't complain too much. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

It does not matter for me, it's said that its coming to Europe at the end of September, although if that is the case, I might simply import it

add me

Celb said:
FishyJoe said:
BenKenobi88 said:

ok.

um it went from July 31 to august 7! how will thet be any differant.

Going from July 31st to August 7th means that any bump it gives to the PS3 won't be counted in July NPD, which is why FishyJoe said it'll mean another horrible month of NPD. But NGS comes out in the states in July, and Rainbow Six: Vegas comes out in June, so they can't be as bad as April and May ... I think.

yea april and may were two sad months for ps3 owners ... i think the may numbers are gonna be worse than the april numbers... june should be better... then from july on its basically a new game being released every week so their should be no more complaints.... I cant wait to see how these consoles wars are gonna turn out once everyone is dealt the same cards.. .. cant wait until round 1. begins.. ..

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament