By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo Wii's to sell over 600k a week.

Every week when production levels of Wii's increase. A million a week could be possible to keep up with worldwide demand. Nintendo Wii's are in huge demand and let's hope Nintendo can increase production levels as soon as possible to meet up with growing demand.

^Discuss people. 

Around the Network

I'm thinking 5 million a week!!

I thought you were a Sony guy? Anyway, you're probably right, they should up production. About the 600k/week, they already ARE at that level, with approximately 2.4 million units produced a month, worldwide. That doesn't account for stockpiling, though, so to SELL 600k/week, the production will have to rise once more.

If this is the 2.4 Mil production a month, don't forget about stockpiling.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I though Nintendo wanted to produce up to 3.2 million Wii's per month.

Around the Network

You have to remember..

Not everyone wants a wii, you have to consider what would happen if nintendo do happen to hit demand.

Ive said it many times before, you cant predict any trends, nor predict if the wii will hit demand any time soon, its not something that you can predict.

mM

But at 2.4 Mil a month, that is 31 Million a year.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

I can see that happening during the latter half of the year easily, although during the Christmas season all of the consoles will at least start approaching that level.

I agree with leo-j.

The size of the Blue Ocean is unpredictable.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

leo-j said:
You have to remember..

Not everyone wants a wii, you have to consider what would happen if nintendo do happen to hit demand.

Ive said it many times before, you cant predict any trends, nor predict if the wii will hit demand any time soon, its not something that you can predict.
That same thing can apply to PS3, 360, Wii, DS and PSP. How many will sell? The demand? Is still up in the air.