By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Next week, Microsoft's console dominance becomes a reality!

A game can't be any good if there aren't any hot anime babes in it.

Around the Network

Oh God no this will be bigger than Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, GoW, GTAIV, CoD4 and Bioshoch put together!

"Like you know"

With a game like that, the Wii better worry... MS has figured out what seems to sell consoles, and the Wii is now dead.

why do they make games like this? i mean they cant possibly make money of it. it seems you can get hold of a lot of stuff sort of like gaming contraband, just utter shit thats on shelfs and some people buy them.

anyone played battle for pacific a 2 hour adventure from history channel! why did they release it.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:

why do they make games like this? i mean they cant possibly make money of it. it seems you can get hold of a lot of stuff sort of like gaming contraband, just utter shit thats on shelfs and some people buy them.

anyone played battle for pacific a 2 hour adventure from history channel! why did they release it.

LOL then by your logic why does the PS3 still sell. Atleast they won't have nearly as much losses as other games(LAIR, HAZE, UT3 on PS3 only)

Around the Network

i bought a third 360 just for that game

I might get a 360 to get this game!

OMG this game is a must have.

This just may take my time away from my Cabela games

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

hmm... so with Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts and deadliest catch, the only genre I can think of that 360 is devoid of is SRPG...
kudos to Microsoft! May be they should make "Blue Dragon Tactics" or something. That would be really cool :D