By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Post Your Spore Creations!

@ Phendrana: You're awesome beyond words. I was thinking to do the same thing but the demo just won't run.

@ Naznatips: Woah! O_o Fire creature! The environment really looks great... Volcanic. ^^ That's quite cool.

Around the Network

Updated version of Titan.  He has 4 legs now so that he could have maxed out speed.  Giving him 4 legs gave me too many parts, so he lost his wings and got spikes instead.

I also made a Moogle

@Naznatips Wow that is amazing.

Haha, Naz those are really good.

I can't wait for the full game.

The demo is awesome :D

I just wish there were some plant eater mouths too, the mouths keep messing up my creatures.

Naz, those are awesome!

When does Spore itself come out? Septemer 7th still?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Yes, I paid for the full version, and yes, it's worth it for me, but probably not for everyone. 

Ah, k thanks.

And I like the four-legged Titan.
They make such cute noises though. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I've made too many creatures to post em all here, so instead I'll just link to my Spore profile:

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Coglestop

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Coglestop, I looooove Narbat! It's so adorable but I feel like all that cuteness could be hiding something...

>:)

lolita said:
Coglestop, I looooove Narbat! It's so adorable but I feel like all that cuteness could be hiding something...

>:)

Could be...  You'll have to wait till September 7th to find out >:)