By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Spore on Wii? What's going on?

I don't mind that everyone gets to play, but how dumbed down is the game going to be on the DS and cellphones? I can see it working on pc/wii/ps3/360 fairly easily, but the hand helds?

Around the Network

Any Spore Wii will be horribly gimped, that's a fact :P

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

PC and DS games are going to be released at the same time, followed by wii.. nothing else confirmed, but i assume it will be followed by everything else

PC will be the one to get though i think.. if only for the modding potential

Kasz216 said:
Raziel Dune said:
yeah will has said he wants it on everything Wii, DS, PC, 360, PS3, Cellphones etc.

Though the DS version is going to be a "gimped" version.

It's more like a pokemon game where you design your own pokemon. (to my knowledge.)

Also while he said he wants it on everything....

Only the PC, Wii, Cellphone and DS versions has thus far been announced officially.

So the PS360,PSP, ports will likely come out later.

I'm fairly certain he said the DS version will be simply the creature phase.

So would the Wii version be all phases--the full game?

Drooool......though really, I'll probably buy it on my Mac before the Wii version comes out. That much was promised--a simultaneous PC and Mac launch. Woohoo!

My consoles and the fates they suffered:

Atari 7800 (Sold), Intellivision (Thrown out), Gameboy (Lost), Super Nintendo (Stolen), Super Nintendo (2nd copy) (Thrown out by mother), Nintendo 64 (Still own), Super Nintendo (3rd copy) (Still own), Wii (Sold)

A more detailed history appears on my profile.

DId any of you guys download the creature creator? It's really cool. I can't wait for the game.