By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hello everybody my name is Weezy.

nam if you get your big-ass-hamburger back it would the good old days

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Sure is a day of comebacks today. Welcome one, welcome all, make sure you'll stay here forever more.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

You're one of the few people I'm kinda happy to see unbanned.

Weezy

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

The mods and ioi will regret the day they let weezy back into the family.

:) jk

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Yeeeeeeeeyyyyy weezy is back :P
Let's get some booze XD

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Welcome to the Jungle.

Did you bring your fun and games?

The king is back on his throne. Welcome Back to vgchartz. My name is Snake612.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Hey Weezy! What happened to the avatar of a black guy eating a huge ass hamburger? I love that one!

Snesboy said:
Hey Weezy! What happened to the avatar of a black guy eating a huge ass hamburger? I love that one!

Amen, you know what we are talking about:p

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.