By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what game will challenge OoT for top spot?

On Spore, I have no clue which way the scores will go. Undoubtedly the creature creator is innovative and cool, but if the gameplay's shallow that's a 9 not a 10.

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

Around the Network
By many more advanced measuring techniques GTA IV is already a better reviewed game. Luckily at the superficial level OoT still reigns supreme.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

I'd put my money on a new Zelda. Nothing kicks ass and takes names like Zelda.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Probably nothing.

The reason? No high caliber, high quality game will ever only get 31 reviews (or less) in this day and age, and the more reviews that are counted, the harder it is for a high average to be maintained.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

^orange box got that many reviews,yet it still couldnt beat it,and thats five games combined

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
brute said:
^orange box got that many reviews,yet it still couldnt beat it,and thats five games combined

Indeed, but that was the PC version, the 360 version got 56 reviews.

PC games tend to get less reviews than their console counterparts, so I suppose it's possible for a PC game to do it.

I still doubt it will happen.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Are you kidding me? With the kiddy gloves reviewers wear nowadays it'll happen, whether the game is the revolutionary experience OoT was or not. That's why scores are so fricken' useless...a marketting ploy more often than not.

Deadliest Catch Alaskan Storm

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

OoT will never get beaten; we already had a chance with an extremely overhyped and extremely sell able game get high ratings and still fail. OoT just had nothing like it (3D was new on consoles) when it came out. The next Zelda will NOT pass it what so ever nor will any other game in the immediate future.

The only game that could break a new "innovation" is possibly Little Big Planet, but its a PS3 exclusive so it will get bias against it and the game play could always be lackluster.

review scores aren't really useable, 100% is perfect
good games are at 97% and those games are far from perfect even in their own timeframe

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.