By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Qore worth it?

Has any PSN user tried it? What do you think?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Its worth it, there is some good content available in the first one.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Wont it all be available free on youtube 10 minutes after a single person pays for it?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
Wont it all be available free on youtube 10 minutes after a single person pays for it?

I just checked, it already is.

The interface and stuff looks pretty cool, just I don't know if I'd pay for it. I'd at least hope that 'exclusive' content they want to offer through Qore is available to somebody like myself who isn't that interested in an annual subscription but would maybe go for a certain month's episode should the content be worthy.

What is the content you got?

Around the Network
starcraft said:

Damit, stop trolling Sony threads that have nothing to do with you, and giving poor information to try and make the PS3 look bad. Don't you have anything better to do with your life?

To the OP. aside from what can be put on youtube in low quality (everything is in HD in Qore), you get game demo's, beta keys, and if you buy the entire year, you get Calling all Cars for free (I assume that deal is still going on).

For under $2 an issue, it's a good deal. I got it mainly for the Beta keys when the time comes. 

Nope, its just sony charging for stuff that should be free.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

IllegalPaladin said:
starcraft said:

I just checked, it already is.

The interface and stuff looks pretty cool, just I don't know if I'd pay for it. I'd at least hope that 'exclusive' content they want to offer through Qore is available to somebody like myself who isn't that interested in an annual subscription but would maybe go for a certain month's episode should the content be worthy.

the sad part is that they had to record everything they were doing directly from the PS3, you cant extract any content from Qore meaning the basic content like add-ons, themes, beta invites, are all safe.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

misteromar mk4 said:
Nope, its just sony charging for stuff that should be free.

Sony is not charging for online play, and it's not like you have to buy this anyways. You get access to the SOCOM beta as well.

Your comment was ignorant.

TheRealMafoo said:
starcraft said:

Damit, stop trolling Sony threads that have nothing to do with you, and giving poor information to try and make the PS3 look bad. Don't you have anything better to do with your life?

Whats eating you?

The OP wanted to know if something was worth paying for.  I pointed him to a source that would give it too him for free without breaking any laws.

Calm down. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS