By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GTA V First Week Sales! :)

You heard it here first! :)

Let us say that it's being released on Microsoft's and Sony's consoles.

Let us predict, people!

My thoughts:

Grand Theft Auto V:

First Week Sales:

Europe - 1,900,000

NA - 3,850,000

Japan - 265,000 - 320,000

Totalts:

6,015,000 - 6,070,000

What do you think?

Around the Network

This is entirely pointless, we have no idea what conditions it will be released under what it will be released on how many platforms it will be released on what time of year it will be released.

We know so little that even a guess is entirely pointless.

Rath said:
This is entirely pointless, we have no idea what conditions it will be released under what it will be released on how many platforms it will be released on what time of year it will be released.

We know so little that even a guess is entirely pointless.

My assumption would be that Grand Theft Auto 5 will be released in 2012/2013 on all of the next generation consoles. After years of whoring out the series with several GTA4-Sequels and Stories games, genre fatigue from (pretty much) every game copying the GTA-Sandbox formula, and an awful movie produced by Uwe Boll the game will have fallen far and will sell poorly ...

^^^^^
so true

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

GTA5 wont be for another like 8 years. We still have GTA: (industrial city here) GTA: (futuristic or extremely modern city here) and GTA: (1960 - 1961 London? or Paris? or somewhere in the EU) left.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

A lot. This way I can't be wrong.

7 billion day 1, the awesomeness of this game will make all men impotent and gta6 will sell 2 copies

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
ssj12 said:
GTA5 wont be for another like 8 years. We still have GTA: (industrial city here) GTA: (futuristic or extremely modern city here) and GTA: (1960 - 1961 London? or Paris? or somewhere in the EU) left.

Is that always Rockstars formula? To release several iterations under the same parent title/engine.

R u serious? u going to start predicting now o.O?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Ummm it depends who owns the franchise. There are people saying EA is buying Take Two. People are saying Rockstar might just leave Take-Two which means they lose the GTA franchise.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e