By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft have 2 high profile games up their sleeve...

Yah. In the press release for NPD's, MS said something to the effect of "Just wait for E3. We have a few aces up our sleeves yet for 2008." I am quite curious!

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

Around the Network

XB360 "Wait for ..." cycle has started...

Slimebeast said:
FaRmLaNd said:
I think one new IP and one unannounced established ip would be the best. One to get in a new audience and other to get some more of the old xbox faithful onto the bandwagon. Although it would be funny if they announced some more JRPG's j/k

I agree with this.

Anyway, I think logically this should be the time when X360 is reaping the harvest for launching first. I'm hoping that MS managed to tie a great developing studio close to it while PS3 had those delays back in 2006. Like they did with Remedy (Alan Wake), and that there would be a secret big budget project (or two) in the works.

Yoshinori Yamagishi from tri-Ace said this about Star Ocean 4: "In terms of why Xbox 360…the simple answer to this is just that, when we started development on it, the Xbox 360 hardware was the only one that was ready to begin".

It's that kind of effect I'm expecting to see now, 2.5 years after the X360 launched. There should be a couple of games that have been secretely in development but will be revealed on E3.

Definetly, considering how aggresive Microsoft has been at getting 3rd party exclusives this gen, I can't wait to hear what they have in store. Even if it is two casual titles I wouldn't mind as the line-up is good anyway.

ookaze said:
XB360 "Wait for ..." cycle has started...

They suck at this game though....they usually release the big games in a timely fashion. The PS3 owns at that game though. Every fanboy should add "Waiting for great games since 2005" to their sig!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

I remember at the start of the year, sony fanboys were claiming that the PS3 lineup was superior to the 360 by a margin. It seems like the tides may have turned...

08' Year End Predictions

Wii: 46 Million
Xbox 360:
26 Million

PS3: 22 Million

Sale Predictions:

Gears Of War 2 - 7 Million
Fable 2 - 3 Million
Left 4 Dead - 1.5 Million
Infinite Undiscovery - 700k
Tales Of Vesperia - 550k
The Last Remnant - 700k
Ninja Gaiden - 800k LTD [?] On its way.
Banjo-Kazooie N&B - 2 Million
Lost Odyssey - 500k LTD [X] surpassed
Too Human - 1.4 Million

Around the Network
ookaze said:
PS3"Wait for ..." cycle has started...

FIXED.

lips and scene it! I don't think those are particulary big games....
j/k

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive