By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft have 2 high profile games up their sleeve...

FilaBrasileiro said:

SOCOM? 

Even the most diehard ps fanboys amongst my friends dumped socom faster than they could say "crapola".

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

I seriously hope they don't come out with a motion controller.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

360 Sports? 360 Fit?

^Unlikely but I guess there are 2 good games to be announced at E3 Show 

Even if the games are kiddie games with x-mote, I wouldn't mind.
Great line-ups for the year and xbox360 is gonna do great.

My kids are rooting for the x-mote games

Squilliam said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@madskillz

in your dreams...the gap will get smaller now....and continue so

It will grow to the size of your penis.

The question is... How big is that penis?

I'm glad to see the maturity of this forum has been improving of late, Major credit to the mods.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
Bitmap Frogs said:
FilaBrasileiro said:

SOCOM?

Even the most diehard ps fanboys amongst my friends dumped socom faster than they could say "crapola".

I have 2 friends that are waiting for SOCOM to come out before they buy a PS3.... 

if forzas graphics are better than GT5 then itll be the laggiest game ever

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

FaRmLaNd said:
I think one new IP and one unannounced established ip would be the best. One to get in a new audience and other to get some more of the old xbox faithful onto the bandwagon. Although it would be funny if they announced some more JRPG's j/k

I agree with this.

Anyway, I think logically this should be the time when X360 is reaping the harvest for launching first. I'm hoping that MS managed to tie a great developing studio close to it while PS3 had those delays back in 2006. Like they did with Remedy (Alan Wake), and that there would be a secret big budget project (or two) in the works.

Yoshinori Yamagishi from tri-Ace said this about Star Ocean 4:  "In terms of why Xbox 360…the simple answer to this is just that, when we started development on it, the Xbox 360 hardware was the only one that was ready to begin".

It's that kind of effect I'm expecting to see now, 2.5 years after the X360 launched. There should be a couple of games that have been secretely in development but will be revealed on E3.

Probably X-mote games. Will be sick as it will probably able to play online. Think about it. X-mote sports with online and HD graphics. If this is true 360 will be the console to own no doubt about it.

Fireburden5 said:
if forzas graphics are better than GT5 then itll be the laggiest game ever
 There is no doubt in my mind that the 360 could run GT5 graphics no problem. I expect that Turn 10 would want to prove that with Forza 3.