By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do You Keep Your Games In The Right Cases?

Yeah, I keep my games in the right places. I like to be organize and know where each game is at.

Plus, when I'm at Gamestop/EBGames and I'm buying a used game. I make sure I get the box art and make sure the instruction manual is included so that I know I have the complete package of the game like if it was new :)

I'm so fucking picky!!!!

Around the Network

Yes, if they have a box. GBA and GB and N64 are kinda scattered though.

I cant sleep if my games arent in their respective cases

Tifa got MOVES!

With a touch of OCD and Aspergers like behaviour, I keep them not only in the correct cases, but my games bookcase is organised with each system seperated (Wii, GameCube, Xbox, PS2, PS1, N64, SNES, Genesis, GB, GBC, GBA, DS and PSP - over 500 games) and then each system is in alphabetical order (plus the Wii and GameCube are seperated into PAL and NTSC).

I have no life!

COMING SOON!

I do the same thing, in that, if I'm switching between which games I'm playing, I'll put the game I'm done playing in teh case of the game that I'm just starting, however, if I do that, I make a point not to close the game case tight. that helps me remember that there's a game in it that isn't supposed to be there so I can reorganize them after I'm done playing.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

My collection is disorganised. It's a lazy habit. Obviously, it can be a real nightmare locating games, lol.

It has happened before;..

Yes, and they are mostly organised by alphabetical order