By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 just the start of a software Avalanche coming this year

for Japan, white knight story must be released soon to keep the momentum, also more rpgs need to be announced at japan if they still want to do something on that territory.

for NA and Others just released all the games mentioned above, to me there is another game ===> bioshock ;)

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Slimebeast said:
whatever said:
Slimebeast said:
Fable 2, Gears 2, Banjo 3, Too Human >>>>>> LBP, R2, SOCOM, Motorstorm 2

Not only in sales, but in quality and Gameranking review scores too.

Someone is WAY overestimating Banjo 3 and Too Human in all categories.

Not the individual titles, but the comboes of 4. Avalanche vs avalanche.

If I'm completely honest, imho, both those lists suck. Too Human, and LBP interest me minorly, while Fable 2 is a game I'm really looking forward too.

My main interest is the plethora of JRPG's coming to the 360 in 2008, and those games are the main reason, along with FFXIII being an 09 game, that I think the 360 does have a more "gamercentric" and indeed "better" lineup of games in 2008, imho.

Though, I can see how if you like shooters, you might be inclined to prefer the PS3. I have nothing against shooters, I just prefer my shooters to have single player campaigns, and I also prefer my shooters to be role-playing-games, again if I'm honest.

Let me interject the Wii exclusive list, if I may:

Tales of Symphonia 2

Fragile

Madworld

Fatal Frame IV

Conduit

Deadly Creatures

de Blob

Tenchu

Spyborgs

We like to pretend that the Wii has "nothing" coming out, but in reality, the 08 linup ranges from comparable to "blows the competition away" imo, considering those are only the 3rd party games, heh.

The Wii has a better exclusives list.

Now, games like RE5 ensure that the multiplat or overall list remains firmly with the PS360(or imo the 360) for now, in quantity. Quality, however, is strictly opinion.

I don't agree with the bolded part simply because:

Left 4 Dead & Gears Of War 2 > Socom & Resistance 2  

08' Year End Predictions

Wii: 46 Million
Xbox 360:
26 Million

PS3: 22 Million

Sale Predictions:

Gears Of War 2 - 7 Million
Fable 2 - 3 Million
Left 4 Dead - 1.5 Million
Infinite Undiscovery - 700k