By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nega-review: Metal Gear Solid 4 (Also, Opera incompatabilities.)

Not even SMG had a nega-review this bad.
"Metal Gear Solid 4 is not the inclusive, universally entertaining experience it could have been." (7) It "is a frustrating, fractured game" (2) that "feels ... like a genie struggling to find enough goodies in the lamp, slave to the demands of everyone but itself." (1) "Metal Gear Solid 4 is, in most senses, the biggest Metal Gear yet. But the best? Maybe not." (2)

Also! The current forum is incompatable with Opera 9.5. I would love an option to turn off the WYSIWYG editor and stick it barebones like the quick-reply, thank you.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

Around the Network

And the score?

I'm surprised they managed to squeeze that much negative out already. Generally the really harsh words come later down the road...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

There is no score, it's just a pull of blurbs from generally good reviews that may get lost in the sea of hype and praise.

Thats all ok....they are agreeing with Eurogamer here

but WTF is this opera 9.5 thing about??

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I love Joystiq's nega-review.

Opera is a web browser and their latest version, 9.5, is unable to enter text in the Rich Text reply editor.

@andrex

I can't do that on firefox either

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

How do you do it then?

I go into the page source, type my text in between <textarea> and </textarea>, applying the changes, and then posting.

Not very efficient. :/

darthdevidem01 said:
@andrex

I can't do that on firefox either

???????????????????????????????????????????????

I have the full Rich Text editor. I'm using FF3RC3.  i never had an issue with FF FF1.5 FF2 or FF3 with this site.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453