By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - STARWARS Foce Unleashed New Trailer. WOW.

selnor said:
Is it just me or do people on this site not care about the games anymore? Whenever game threads are posted(with the exception of Halo or MGS or FF) Noone bothers to talk about them. This site is filled with threads about one console better than the other. And those threads usually hit over 100 posts. But games forget it. Shows the type of people we have on here.

well it is a sales site

the game is looking fantastic though.. definitely picking up wii version, just wondering if i'd be tempted to get ps360 version if i were ever to pick either console up

Around the Network

The Wii version is gonna be like that right? Or is it a completely different game?

--OkeyDokey-- said:
The Wii version is gonna be like that right? Or is it a completely different game?
 The game may be the same story, but I doubt the Physics engine will be like that. And the graphics quite obviuosly will be toned dwn considerably. So far noone has shown the Wii version.  

The graphics are great but I am still not interested I might go back again to Jedi Academy.

selnor said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
 The game may be the same story, but I doubt the Physics engine will be like that. And the graphics quite obviuosly will be toned dwn considerably. So far noone has shown the Wii version.  

i remember hearing something along the lines of the vader story parts being exclusive to one set of consoles or another.. but after seeing this video that wouldn't make sense, since its such an important part of the story..

@okey - the wii version is a very enhanced ps2 port, it does not have the material or physics engine, but is looking very good.. 

@selnor - the game has been showed, although thats only the wii exclusive duel mode that has been shown so far (so not from the main game).. and it looks great..i think it was on xplay if you want to find it

Around the Network

Looks great, im getting it on x360 for sure.

DefinitePS3 buy due to amazing grfx n phyisics

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

This game is amazing.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

WOW just WOW.

I'm very impressed. AND it comes out on my birthday, woot!

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3