By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Too Human is finally about to be completed.

It's about time.

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
rocketpig said:
Noooooo!!!! This can't happen!

I guess I need to focus all the jokes on Duke Nukem now.

You should brush up on mocking points. There are plenty of things to still joke about with the game, like the cost and the lawsuit over the Unreal 3 Engine. Have you forgotten about those?

Meh, old news. They apparently fixed the problems with the game, after all.

I would love to know what that game cost to make, though. 

I wrote about the lawsuit, not the problems that led up to the lawsuit.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

rocketpig said:

You can always throw some love at Sadness too.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I think the cost of the game has more to do with the costs associated with actually bringing TH to a console, rather than to the 360.

IMO, TH's budget is probably between $35-45m, with about $20-25m of that being for the 360's development cycle.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
I think the cost of the game has more to do with the costs associated with actually bringing TH to a console, rather than to the 360.

IMO, TH's budget is probably between $35-45m, with about $20-25m of that being for the 360's development cycle.

I find it funny that we still refference "50 million" as average ps360 game budget. I think this started when Ninja Theory said that Hevenly Sword cost that much. One must consider that dev costs is going down every day...at first it was high as dev kits needed to be upgraded and tools had to be optimized for HD but I really doubt that average games cost more than 20 million to make.

Especially considering most engines get re-used for different games... Monolith used FEAR engine for condemned 1 and condemned 2 for example.

So related to your post, I think you are right about the dev cost for this game, but if they do decide to make parts 2 and 3 like they promissed, it will be far cheaper to produce.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
rocketpig said:

You can always throw some love at Sadness too.

Ah, yes. I forgot about Sadness. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

ti9me will tell if it flops, or flies.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Release in late summer, rite?

How much do u ppl reckon Too Human will score on GR and sell?

A little bit more than NG2?
(NG2 opened with 240K first week which suggests 800,000 -1 million lifetime sales)

(NG2 has 83% on Gamerankings, and other somewhat comparable games like DMC has 84% and Crackdown has 83%)

FINALLY!! i've been waiting ever since i had the PS1 for this game.

j/k

MGS4 is all i need for the summer.

*bleu-ocelot* said:
FINALLY!! i've been waiting ever since i had the PS1 for this game.

j/k

MGS4 is all i need for the summer.

Good for you mate!
I, on the other hand, am gonna play like, let me see, 15 games during the summer.

Are you on a competition "who's the most uninspired troll" or something?
There are almost 10 MGS4 threads out there. Can you do us the favor please?