By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What do VG$ do?

Just curious. Do they give money off at the VG store? (ex $1000 VG= real $10 or something) What does it do, and how do you earn it?

Around the Network

you can wager in the predictions league

vg$ = ePenis

I see. You have alot so your clearly good at wagering :)
How do I earn more? Or did I just get $1000 when I created my account?

You can bet in the prediction league, post more, add games to the data base, add screen shots, add release dates, add boxarts, ect.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
Hawkeye said:
I see. You have alot so your clearly good at wagering :)
How do I earn more? Or did I just get $1000 when I created my account?

Helping with the database (that's where I got most of my VG$)

adding release dates, games, screenshots, boxarts, game summaries but make sure you read this before you start

@hawkeye, if you want to see how people are doing in the prediction league, then click the link in my sig. So far the most won overall is ~2k, which was by me. The most lost is ~900.

You can also earn money by adding screen shots, boxarts, release dates, and game summaries in the database. The top VG$ people on this site all contribute to the database.

The harder way to earn VG$ is to post in the forums.

However, earning it is useless, unless you really enjoy the prediction league, as it is the only place were VG$ matters. For example, I just placed VG$3780 in the latest set of rounds. You, on the other hand, could only place bets up to VG$1000.

EDIT: the next set of rounds for the prediction league should open on monday, and they end tuesday at 23:59 GMT (at least, I think that is when the close)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Arcturus said:
vg$ = ePenis

I like the idea. :)

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Ok, that cleared it up. Thanks guys!

I darent bet in the prediction league....i dont want to lose my hard earned dosh!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot