By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Confirmed: Star Ocean: Last Hope 360 exclusive

DMeisterJ said:

Don't kid yourself Starcraft.

You could talk yourself out of buying any Sony product, not just the PS3.

But yeah, I do want to play MGS4 really bad, but I think I'm gonna hold out for another price drop, and something to impress me.

I bought a PS2, and a few walkmans back in the day.

I just don't like the PS3's game library or pricetag. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
BomberMan08 said:
starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:
I find less and less reason each day to purchase a PS3.

Seriously.

I agree. I'm trying to tell myself not to want Versus. It seems so stupid that its the only game I'll buy the system for. I'm hoping that WKS and Heavy Rain really impress, then it will be easier to justify buying the system.

That said, if they sucked I could probably talk myself out of it altogether.

Im seriosuly thinking of getting a 360 but im not sure tho i keep hearing about rrod but its obviouse i may have to sell my ps3 and i hate the fact that i might have to because its a cool little machine but the 360 got the games and better ports from what i have seen.

Rrod seems to be largely a thing of the past.  We haven't heard a single case of a console manufactured after October last year (Jasper units I think) manufacturing.

It's really so good to be a XBOX 360 owner.

JRPGs, FTW.

Do you think its worth dumping my ps3 for a 360 because i really want these rpgs but im unsure if things will change.Also why cant sony have a damn controller like the 360 my hands hurt after long hours of gaming my friends 360 controller is very nice on the palms.

starcraft said:
BomberMan08 said:
starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:
I find less and less reason each day to purchase a PS3.

Seriously.

I agree. I'm trying to tell myself not to want Versus. It seems so stupid that its the only game I'll buy the system for. I'm hoping that WKS and Heavy Rain really impress, then it will be easier to justify buying the system.

That said, if they sucked I could probably talk myself out of it altogether.

Im seriosuly thinking of getting a 360 but im not sure tho i keep hearing about rrod but its obviouse i may have to sell my ps3 and i hate the fact that i might have to because its a cool little machine but the 360 got the games and better ports from what i have seen.

Rrod seems to be largely a thing of the past. We haven't heard a single case of a console manufactured after October last year (Jasper units I think) manufacturing.

Actually, my 360 got RROD a couple of months ago but it is fixed now.

Around the Network
BomberMan08 said:
Do you think its worth dumping my ps3 for a 360 because i really want these rpgs but im unsure if things will change.Also why cant sony have a damn controller like the 360 my hands hurt after long hours of gaming my friends 360 controller is very nice on the palms.
SO4 doesn't even come out until next year.  You should buy consoles for more than one game.

BomberMan08 said:

It should be about the games, nothing else.

I think the Xbox 360 has the best games library (thats really not up for debate if you look at gamerankings).  I also happen to think it has the best games coming in almost every genre.  If you agree, buy a 360. 

Riachu said:

Actually, my 360 got RROD a couple of months ago but it is fixed now.

Was it manufactured after October?

I want so4 fable2 gears2 toohuman halowars alanwake and most of all ninja gaiden 2.

For ps3 i am only looking forward to final fantasy and kz2.

Yeha i think im gonna sell my ps3 tommorow. 

starcraft said:
Score for the 360. This will probably be one of the best JRPG's of the generation, and I reckon the 360 will have it exclusively for at least a year, if not indefinitely.

There is no such thing as indefinitely exclusive unless you own the I.P.